Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tofu Stir Fry with Coconut Curry Sauce

I'm still on this vegetarian kick. I'm not so sure you can call it a kick; I'm not sure what it is, but I can honestly say that for the past 4 months I've had absolutely no desire to eat meat other than seafood. I'm not sure if I've really given up the land based animals for good, or if I am going through a phase, but what I can tell you is that I am having a blast finding unique dishes that I never would have thought to make had I not taken meat out of my diet. This is one of those dishes. The tofu really stood up to the sauce, and its consistency was almost meatlike among all the vegetables. I would definitely recommend this to meat eaters as an alternative if they were seeking one. It was that good.

Tofu Stir Fry with Coconut Curry Sauce
Recipe coming soon.

No comments: