Thursday, January 20, 2011

Barrel Fever | Pino Evil

Its been a long time since I've written a Barrel Fever post, and believe you me it has not been for lack of drinking wine, its just the fact that once I get a few glasses in me, I simply don't remember to take a picture of the wine label, and then poof, the wine is gone. We've literally drank dozens of bottles since my last post, whenever that was. You know what sucks, I don't even have a good wine for my return to wine blogging. This one sucked so bad that I had to post it so that you would not be tempted to pick up a bottle of this shit if you saw these three little monkeys calling out to you from the label. Walk away, and pick up any other bottle.

If you know anything about Pinot Noir, you know it's distinctive, the nose, is always lovely and the palate has the most distinct lingering flavor. This, this had absolutely no Pinot characteristics and was just flabby and unremarkable from nose to palate to finish. 

Yuck Yuck Yuck.

I think I paid $8 - totally not worth it.

Rating = Ugh 

No comments: