Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baja Fish Tacos with Chipolte Dressing and Cabbage Slaw | ATK

This weekend I asked my dad to be a guest blogger here at Urban Drivel. He one upped me and started his own tasty blog. Please check him out here - he has a lovely recap the the wet, soggy, gray, food and art filled Father's Day that we spent together on Sunday. Despite how much mother nature tried to screw with our seasonal dysfunctional tendencies we had a really lovely day.

While swapping food stories and filling our faces at brunch I let him know about an awesome Baja Fish Taco recipe that I had made out of the new Cook's Country Best Grilling Recipes, I was able to get an advanced copy of this book before it was available to the general public and I have made a few things out of it that have been amazing. This recipe was truly delicious. I'm not going to post the recipe because the book has only been for sale for a few months and I don't want to cause a ruckus over there with copyright issues and all that hullabaloo, but if you want the recipe simply leave me a comment that you would like it, and send me an email to urbandrivel@yahoo.com and I'll shoot it over to you no problem.

Talk soon -

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Always on the look out for new fish taco recipes. Would love to try this one out.

Pamela said...

This looks fabulous! Would love to try it......