Friday, November 03, 2006

Chocolate Chip Cookies with Fresh Mint Leaves

I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm like hot butter on your breakfast toast. That's right I kicked complete and total ass in the cookie contest at work. I had four entries, and out of 25 entries my four came in #1, #3, #4, #6. If it wasn't for that stupid bitch with the oatmeal cookies I would have had the trifecta. I'll get her next year. So this is the recipe that scored all the kudos at work. Like I said it is just plain old chocolate chip cookies but with one additional ingredient added to the mix. The special additional ingredient for this cookie was fresh mint leaves. I honestly thought that there was only going to be a hint of mint in each cookie, boy was I wrong, each bite tasted like an Andes candies, it was awesome, it was almost like a girl scout Thin Mint cookie. Seriously, try it. So, like in the post below, just take your regular Nestle Tollhouse CC cookie recipe and then add a big handful of roughly chopped mint leaves and fold in with the chocolate chips. Yummmmm.

2 comments:

wheresmymind said...

I love this concept...fresh mint and chocolate is a power combo!

Anonymous said...

How's the cookie cookoff gone this year? Did you participate?