Thursday, July 05, 2007

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

So, July is one of my three busiest months at work, the other two being October and March. Today marks the day that all hell breaks loose; essentially this means that between now and the beginning of August the posts with be scarce at best. I'm sorry, I love posting and cooking and bitching and squawking, and obviously you like to read about it because you keep coming back for more. But for the next three weeks please bear with me as I try to make some lettuce for my office so that I'm not soon laid off because all the little architects in the office don't have anything to draw. Boo Freaking Hoo.

So in the meantime, make this recipe for Green Pea, Prosciutto & Dill Potato Salad, I made it for a cookout we went to last night and I shit you not it was some of the best potato salad I have ever put into my cake hole, seriously, awesome. Try it.

I'll try to post as often as I can, so check back every once and a while over the next three weeks, I may have had a chance to throw something up on the blog.

Be well everyone.

2 comments:

wheresmymind said...

We're gonna miss ya!

Patricia Scarpin said...

We will miss you, sweetie!