Monday, October 31, 2011

Where have I been

It hasn't been for lack of cooking that has made me ignore this blog totally, (bad blogger, bad), the truth is that for the past couple months I have been interviewing for a new job. My position at my old company was being terminated and my contract was not going to be extended so I needed to find a job before Thanksgiving (happy holidays asshole, here's your walking papers); so I've been neck high in interviews and all the crapola that goes along with it. The sad part is, I made some pretty fanfuckingtastic recipes along the way too, but I just didn't have time to blog about it. I drank a shit ton of wine as well and didn't blog about that either. Goo news, I found an amazing new job, but as luck would have it, I started my new job today and hop on a plane tomorow to DC for three days, so I guess there is no rest for the weary here, and the blog will have to wait a few days to be resurrected.

Thanks to everyone who emailed and called to see if I was still alive....that includes you too Nanascilla, Uno told me you were asking about me.

I'll be back!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Well, happy I am to hear from you! Sorry about the old job, glad to hear about the new one. Very pleased to know things are not dire in your neck of the woods.

Lesley said...

Congratulations on your new job! And, thanks for the update. We have missed you!

laura said...

congrats on the new job!

baxmam said...

glad to know you are among the living after all!!! Happy New year, cannot wait to see you!! xoxo nanacilla