Monday, May 01, 2006

Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt Pita Chips

I'm a salt fanatic. I'm also a bread fanatic as well, so anything that melds the two together is heaven on a plate for me. These are so simple and easy to make, and taste so amazing. I had them twice this weekend. On Friday I served them with melted Brie on top, and assorted cheeses on the side. On Sunday I served them with Lobster Bisque Dip, which I don't have a recipe for because I used a *gasp* bagged mix. It was my Semi Homemade moment.

Pita Bread cut into triangles
Olive Oil
Fresh Ground Pepper
Sea Salt

Grind the pepper into a small bowl with the olive oil. Take the pita triangles and brush them with the olive oil and pepper. Place on baking dish and sprinkle with sea salt. Place on small cookie tray and toast in a toaster oven set for medium to dark, or place in the oven and bake until golden brown.


No comments: